All information is believed to be accurate but is not warranted.
These materials and the features and amenities described and depicted herein are based upon current development plans, which are subject to change without notice.
Artist’s renderings are for demonstration purposes only.
This material shall not constitute a valid offer in any state where prior registration is required.
All dimensions are approximate and may vary due to the uniqueness of the buildings. The developer reserves the right to alter and/or improve the product at any time.
Marketing floorplans are for demonstration purposes only and should not be relied upon as final building plans.
Offer subject to withdrawal without notice. Please see a representative for details.
Last updated: September 10, 2018
WHAT INFORMATION DOES THIS APPLY TO?
This Policy applies to information collected by the Service as described herein. When you use the Service, you agree to the collection, transfer, manipulation, storage, disclosure, and other uses of your information as described in this Policy.
HOW IS INFORMATION COLLECTED?
Information you provide to us
We collect information you provide directly to us through the Service such as contact information. We may also upload submitted information into the Services if you provide that information to us offline or in other ways.
Information we collect through your use of the Service
When you use the Service, we may collect the following information about you:
- Real Estate Preferences. We may collect information on your real estate searches and preferences using the Service, including about whether you plan on buying, selling, or leasing real estate, home search criteria, information about financing for the purchase of real estate, and other information related to the purchase, sale, or leasing of real estate.
- Devices and Software. We may collect information about the device and software you provide us to access the Service, including, for example, hardware, operating system, software and file names and versions, preferred language, unique device identifier, advertising identifiers, serial number, and network information.
- Log Information. When you interact with the Service, we collect server logs, which may include information like device IP address, access times, app features accessed, pages viewed, app crashes and other system activity, type of browser, and referral link information.
- Location. If you permit the Service to access location services used by your device, we may collect the location of your device while you are using the Service.
- Communication Information. Information sent by you to us through email or other communications methods.
- Contact Information. Information provided by you through which the Service can contact you and send relevant informational material.
- Occupational information. We can collect information you submit relating to your occupation or services you may provide as a vendor.
We may also receive information from other sources, including:
- Social Media. If you choose to link, create, or log in to your Service account with a social media service (e.g., Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Instagram, etc.), or if you engage with a separate app or website that communicates with the Service, we may receive information about you or your connections from that service. In most cases you can control what information you share with us through privacy settings available on those third-party social media services.
- Third Parties. If you also interact with us in another capacity, including on any other website, app, or in person, we may combine or associate that information with information we have collected from you through the Service.
- Pre-Populated Information. Pre-populated information is information that may include your name and email address, that you have given to an independent real estate professional with whom you have a pre-existing relationship. The professional may collect such pre-populated Information from you with the sole purpose of pre-populating an account for the Service on your behalf and with your consent. You may choose not to finalize the creation of an account and may opt-out of all future communications from us by following the instructions in the account creation notification or by contacting us at the email address at the bottom of this page.
HOW IS INFORMATION USED?
We may use the information collected as described above as follows:
- Provide the Service. Provide, maintain, and improve the Service, including, for example, to send or facilitate communications among you, independent real estate professionals and their affiliated entities, and other users of the Service, provide products and services you request (and send related information), develop new features, provide customer support, and send updates and administrative messages. Further, we reserve the right to share the information with our franchisees, affiliated companies, marketing partners, and third party service providers, as permitted by law, in order to fulfill our commitment of providing you with services.
- Analysis. Perform internal operations, including, for example, to troubleshoot bugs and operational issues, improve security; conduct data analysis, testing, and research; and monitor and analyze usage and activity.
- Communicate. Inform you about other services and products that may be available through us, our family of subsidiaries, our franchisees and/or companies with which we have a marketing relationship, and to provide you a customer survey to assess your satisfaction with our services and products.
- Personalize. Personalize and improve the Service, including to provide or recommend features, content, social connections, referrals, and advertisements.
We are based in the United States. By accessing or using the Service, you consent to the processing and transfer of information about you in and to the U.S. and other countries, where you may not have the same rights under local law. However, wherever we process information about you, we will do so in accordance with this Policy.
HOW IS INFORMATION SHARED?
We may share the information we collect about you as described in this Policy or as described at the time of collection or sharing, including as follows:
Through the Service.
We may share your information:
- With independent real estate professionals and owners and operators of franchised real estate brokerage companies to enable them to provide services you request through the Service.
- With third parties to provide you a service you requested through a partnership or promotional offering made by a third party or us.
- With the public if you submit to a public part of the Service, such as comments, social media posts, or other features viewable by the public or generally by registered users of the Service.
- With third parties with whom you choose to let us share information, for example other apps or websites that integrate with the Service, or those with a Service with which we integrate.
- With our affiliates.
Through other means of Sharing.
We may share your information:
- With our affiliates and third-party service providers that provide services or conduct data processing on our behalf, or for data centralization and/or logistics purposes.
- With vendors, consultants, marketing partners, and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf.
- In response to a request for information by a competent authority if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or is otherwise required by, any applicable law, regulation, or legal process.
- In connection with the potential merger, sale of company assets, consolidation or restructuring, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by or into another company.
- In an aggregated and/or anonymous form which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
WHAT’S THE POLICY ON THIRD PARTY ANALYTICS AND ADVERTISING SERVICES?
We use Google Analytics to collect information about use of the Service. More information on Google Analytics – including how you can control the information sent to Google – can be found at https://policies.google.com/privacy.
WHAT ARE MY CHOICES?
You may update, correct or delete information about you at any time by emailing us at the email address at the bottom of this page. Please note that we may retain certain information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. We also may retain cached or archived copies of information about you for a certain period of time.
You can de-activate your account at any time by contacting us at the email address at the bottom of this page. However, you will not be able to access many of the services to deactivate your account. Please note that even if you request de-activation of your account, information associated with your account may remain in archived/backup copies for our records or as required by law.
You may opt out of receiving promotional messages from us by following the instructions in those messages. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as those about your account, about services you have requested, and our ongoing business relationship.
WHAT ARE CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS?
California residents may request from businesses with whom they have an established business relationship (1) a list of categories of personal information, such as name, address, e-mail address, and the type of services provided to the customer, that a business has disclosed to third parties during the immediately preceding calendar year for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes and (2) the names and addresses of all such third parties. To request the above information please contact us by writing to us under the “Contact Us” section below. We will respond to such requests within 30 days of receipt.
If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us. Our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated: September 21, 2018
Any website which is redirected to this Agreement is governed by this Agreement. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, YOU MAY NOT USE THE SITE OR ITS SERVICES. IMPORTANT: THESE TERMS CONTAIN AN ARBITRATION PROVISION REQUIRING ALL CLAIMS TO BE RESOLVED BY WAY OF BINDING ARBITRATION, AND ALSO CONTAINS A CLASS ACTION WAIVER. Please carefully review Sections 18 and 19 of these Terms for more information.
- THE PURPOSE OF THIS SITE
This website is designed both for informational purposes for the user and as an access point for, and redirection to certain services hosted on affiliated/companion websites. You may utilize certain aspects of the Site to submit information to us or request information. Information submitted via the site can be used to contact you or provide you with information relating to your interaction with the Site and use of services and features of the Site.
- REVISIONS TO THIS AGREEMENT
- YOUR LICENSE TO ACCESS THE SITE AND CONTENT
- OUR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
You acknowledge that the Site may contain or provide access to information, software, photos, video, text, graphics, music, sounds or other material provided by us or third parties (collectively, “Content”) that are protected by copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade secrets or other intellectual property laws, and that these rights are valid and protected in all forms, media and technologies existing now or hereafter developed. The Site utilizes Google Maps and related content licensed to us from Google, Inc., and its licensors, if any, and may utilize similar services and content from other third parties in the future. By using such features available on the Site, you agreed to be bound and hereby are bound by the applicable policies, terms and conditions of Google or such other third party service provider.
- USER CONTENT
If applicable, Users may provide user-generated content via the Site, including, but not limited to, property information, photographs, and descriptions, company information, User inquiry, (collectively, “User Content”). As between each User and us, the User Content is the intellectual property of and owned by the User providing such User Content and its licensors, if any. We do not claim any ownership rights in such User Content. By providing User Content, you hereby grant us a limited, transferable, nonexclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, modify, edit, adapt, publish, translate, display, distribute, sell, sublicense and create derivative works and compilations incorporation such User Content. We do not generally monitor or otherwise remove User Content after it is posted on the Site except under certain limited circumstances as required or permitted by law or otherwise in its sole discretion. In the event you would like to request that we remove your User Content from the Site, please contact us at email@example.com. Please note however, that if we agree, in our sole discretion, to remove your User Content, such User Content may not be completely removed or may otherwise still be available to others in the following circumstances: (a) your User Content has been incorporated into derivative works or compilations created by us or other parties; (b) such User Content has been retained in our data backup systems or for archival purposes; or (c) to the extent such User Content has been sold to or downloaded by other persons and such persons retain your User Content.
- THIRD PARTY WEBSITES AND ADVERTISING
- YOUR OBLIGATIONS TO US
In the event that you provide any User Content, you hereby make the following additional representations and warranties to us: (1) you are owner of such User Content or otherwise have the right to grant us the licenses or assignments granted pursuant to this Agreement; (2) you have secured any and all consents necessary to post the User Content and to grant the foregoing licenses or assignments; (3) the User Content does not violate the rights of any third party, including, without limitation, the intellectual property, privacy or publicity rights of any third party, and such User Content does not contain any personally identifiable information about third parties in violation of such parties’ rights; (4) the use of any User Content will not result in harm or personal injury to any third party; and (5) all factual information contained in the User Content is true and accurate; and (6) you understand all applicable disclaimers stated in Section 12.
- PROHIBITED USES
We use reasonable efforts to maintain the Site, but we are not responsible for any defects or failures associated with the Site, any part thereof, any Content posted using the Site or any damages (such as lost profits or other consequential damages) that may result from any such defects or failures. The Site and affiliated sites (redirection) may be inaccessible or inoperable for any reason, including, without limitation: (a) equipment malfunctions, (b) periodic maintenance procedures or repairs which we may undertake from time to time, or (c) causes beyond our control or which are not foreseeable by us.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, THE SITE, ANY CONTENT AND ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES PROVIDED VIA THE SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE,” AND AT YOUR SOLE RISK. We make no warranties of any kind either express or implied, including without limitation, any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, or warranties based on course of dealing or usage in trade.ResiBuilt disclaims any and all liability to any person or entity for the proper performance of or accuracy of representations made in of the Site. User shall not construe information presented on the Site or submitted through the site as creating, manifesting, or establishing any relationship between the User anResiBuilt and/or assets owned or managed by ResiBuilt. WE ARE NOT AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR INFORMATION, DOCUMENTS, AGREEMENTS, OBLIGATIONS OR OTHER INTERACTIONS BY, BETWEEN OR AMONG USERS AND SUCH THIRD PARTIES THROUGH THE SITE.
- WE ARE NOT LIABLE TO YOU FOR YOUR USE OF SITE
WITHOUT LIMITATION, WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT THE SITE, ANY CONTENT OR ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES PROVIDED VIA THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, THAT USE OF THE FOREGOING WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, THAT THE RESULTS OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE FOREGOING OR ANY INFORMATION, FOUND THEREON WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, OR THAT THE QUALITY OF ANY CONTENT, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIAL OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS. FURTHER, UNLESS OTHERWISE EXPLICITLY STATED, ANY FINANCIAL TRANSACTIONS OCCURRING ON THE SITE DO NOT IMPART ANY OWNERSHIP OR LEASEHOLD INTEREST IN PROPERTY, NOR DO THEY INITIATE A LEASE TERM OR CREATE AN OPTION FOR THE USER CONCERNING THE PURCHASE OR LEASING OF PROPERTY.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM: (A) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, ANY CONTENT OR ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR RETAINED VIA THE SITE; (B) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY PRODUCTS, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH OR FROM THE SITE OR OTHERWISE; (C) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS, CONTENT OR DATA; OR (D) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SITE, ANY CONTENT OR THE PURCHASE OF OUR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES: (E) RELIANCE BY YOU ON ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE SITE, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY SHALL BE TO DISCONTINUE USE OF THE SITE AND TERMINATE THIS AGREEMENT IN ACCORDANCE WITH ITS TERMS. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL OUR TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU, IF ANY, FOR ACCESSING THE SITE, SUBMITTING HOLDING FEES, AND OTHER APPLICABLE USER INTERACTIONS WITH THE SITE.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless us and our officers, members, directors, employees and agents from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses or expenses, including attorneys’ fees and costs and expenses, arising out of or in any way connected with (a) your access to or use of the Site or any part thereof, (b) a breach or alleged breach by you of any of your representations, warranties, covenants or obligations under this Agreement, (c) infringement or misappropriation of any intellectual property or other rights of ours or third parties by you, (d) any negligence or willful misconduct by you, (e) any other claim related to your performance under this Agreement, or (f) your use of any Content, services or products provided by us.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless us and our officers, members, directors, employees and agents from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses or expenses, including attorneys’ fees and costs and expenses, arising out of or in any way connected with (a) any claim that the User Content you provide infringes or misappropriates any intellectual property or other rights of ours or third parties, (b) our use of any User Content you provide, and (c) any claim brought by a third party against us relating to the User Content you provide.
- TERM AND TERMINATION
Further, you agree that we are not liable to you or any third-party for any termination or suspension of your access to the Site or any part thereof, or the removal of Content. You may terminate this Agreement at any time by immediately discontinuing all access to the Site and by providing notice to us of such discontinuance. Termination or cancellation of this Agreement shall not affect any right or relief to which we may be entitled at law or in equity. Upon termination of this Agreement, you shall terminate all use of the Site and any Content provided thereby. In the event of termination, you will not be entitled to any refund of any fees or other charges, if any, paid in connection with this Agreement.
- ACCESS THROUGH MOBILE DEVICES
Your contract with your mobile network provider (“Mobile Provider”) will continue to apply when accessing or using the Site on your mobile, handheld device (“Mobile Device”). You understand that your Mobile Provider may charge you fees for your use of its network connection services while accessing or using Services, for data downloading, e-mail, text messages, for roaming, and other Mobile Provider or third party charges. YOU ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR ALL MOBILE PROVIDER FEES.
- AGREEMENT TO ARBITRATE
All disputes arising out of, or relating to, this Agreement (including formation, performance, breach, enforceability, and validity of this Agreement) or our operation of the Site shall be resolved by final and binding arbitration to be held in the English language in Atlanta, Georgia, pursuant to the rules of the American Arbitration Association. The arbitrator, and not any federal, state, or local court or agency, shall have exclusive authority to resolve any dispute relating to the interpretation, applicability, enforceability, or formation of this Agreement, including, but not limited to, any claim that all or any part, of this Agreement, is void or voidable. Further, if you are located outside of the United States, we retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of this Agreement in your country of residence or any other appropriate country.
Without prejudice to the agreement to resolve disputes in binding arbitration set forth in the previous paragraph, either party to this Agreement may obtain preliminary injunctive relief in the Circuit Court of Fulton County, Georgia, located in the City of Atlanta, GA, for the purpose of enforcing any of the terms of this Agreement pending a final determination in arbitration or permanent relief for the purpose of enforcing arbitral awards.
- CLASS ACTION WAIVER
Any proceedings to resolve or litigate any dispute in any forum will be conducted solely on an individual basis. Neither you nor we will seek to have any dispute heard as a class action or in any other proceeding in which either party acts or proposes to act in a representative capacity, and each party hereby waives any right to assert consolidated claims with respect to any disputes subject to arbitration under these Terms or any disputes between the parties. No arbitration or proceeding will be combined with another without the prior written consent of all parties to all affected arbitrations or proceedings.
- GOVERNING LAW AND OTHER MISCELLANEOUS TERMS
The parties and their respective personnel are and shall be independent contractors, and neither party by virtue of this Agreement shall have any right, power or authority to act or create any obligation, express or implied, on behalf of the other party.
You acknowledge and agree that any expenses that you incur in furtherance of this Agreement are voluntary in nature and are made with the knowledge that this Agreement may be terminated as provided herein. You shall not make a claim against us, and we will not be liable with respect to the recoupment of any expenditures or investment made by you in anticipation of the continuation of this Agreement beyond the term hereof.
The parties agree that breach of the provisions of this Agreement would cause irreparable harm and significant injury to us which would be both difficult to ascertain and which would not be compensable by damages alone. As such, the parties agree that we have the right to enforce the provisions of this Agreement by injunction (without the necessity of posting bond), specific performance or other equitable relief without prejudice to any other rights and remedies we may have for your breach of this Agreement.
If any action at law or in equity is necessary to enforce the terms of this Agreement, the prevailing party will be entitled to reasonable fees of attorneys, accountants, and other professionals, and costs and expenses in addition to any other relief to which such prevailing party may be entitled.
The captions and headings of this Agreement are included for ease of reference only and will be disregarded in interpreting and construing this Agreement.
If the performance of any part of this Agreement by either party (other than payment of money) is prevented, hindered, delayed or otherwise made impracticable by reason of any flood, riot, fire, judicial or governmental action, labor dispute, act of God, telecommunications failure or any other cause beyond the control of either party, that party shall be excused from such performance to the extent that it is prevented, hindered or delayed by such cause.
This Agreement, including any other agreements or additional terms referenced herein, constitutes the complete and exclusive statement of the Agreement between the parties with respect to the Site, Content and products and services offered via the Site, and, unless otherwise expressly provided herein, it supersedes any and all prior or contemporaneous communications, representations, statements and understandings, whether oral or written, between the parties concerning the Site, Content and products and services sold via the Site. If any provision of this Agreement is found unlawful or unenforceable in any respect, the court shall reform such provision so as to render it enforceable or, if it is not possible to reform such provision so as to make it enforceable, then delete such provision. As so reformed or modified, the court shall fully enforce this Agreement. The provisions of this Agreement that by their content are intended to survive the expiration or termination of this Agreement, including, without limitation, provisions governing ownership and use of intellectual property, representations, disclaimers, warranties, liability, indemnification, governing law, jurisdiction, venue, remedies, rights after termination and interpretation of this Agreement, will survive the expiration or termination of this Agreement for their full statutory period.
The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods and the Uniform Computer Information Transactions Act shall not apply to this Agreement.
We make no representation that the Site, Content or other material or information on the Site is appropriate to or available in locations outside of the United States. You may not use the Site or export Content in violation of United States export laws, regulations or restrictions. If you access the Site from outside of the United States, you are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws.
You can contact us through the Services or by e-mail. Unless you tell us otherwise, or the law requires otherwise, you agree to receive all communications from us by e-mail or through posting notices to your Services account. You are responsible for providing us with up-to-date contact information. You agree that all communications that we send to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that a communication be in writing. You may choose to receive legal notices in paper form through the mail if you tell us you do not want legal notices sent electronically. You may print the communications for your records. If you choose paper form, legal notices will be sent to you in paper form by postal mail or as otherwise permitted or required by law. All other communications not required by law to be in paper form will be sent electronically. To tell us you do not want legal notices sent electronically, to update your contact information for receiving legal notices, and for any other notices under this Agreement, send the notice in writing and by certified and registered mail to the address below.
Please contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.